You’ll find our shop in the Hamilton House reception, nestled under our community of 200+ diverse independent creatives.
Selling everything from the everyday essentials and silly somethings, to exquisite luxuries, covering fashion, flowers, accessories, original art, books, cards, beauty products and much more. Come and find the perfect gift for all your loved ones and a sneaky treat for yourself.
Quirky, quality, handmade creations, mostly just a stone’s throw away from where they were made.
Would you like to sell your amazing creations in our shop?
If you’re Bristol based and would like to get involved, click to ‘APPLY’ tab above to fill in the form ASAP.
So….you’ve got something fabulous to offer? GREAT!
All you need to do is arrange a time to pop in to see our shop manager to have a chat and show us your wares.
You can contact Gem via email or by calling our reception
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0117 9249599
Winter Shop Applications
A few useful points to know about selling in our Coexist Shop:
– Your items must fit our criteria of locally created.
– Products for the shop are taken on a ‘Sale or Return’ basis and will be reviewed every 3 months.
– Coexist earns a flat 40% Commission on the final sale price.
– Stockists will receive a monthly itemised sales report, with payments going directly into the sellers bank account by the middle of the following month.
– We use a profession POS system to keep track of sales and stock with all products being assigned barcodes and supplier accounts.
– Sellers must have up-to date PL Insurance . If you would like some recommendations on this please get in touch.
– Our shop runs in two distinct phases in the year ‘January to November’ and ‘December’. During December, we take over the Gallery space, with an extended shop and fringe events. This phase requires regular presence on the shop floor by our stockists. Further details of our extended December shop are released in the Autumn.