We’re Looking for a New Partner!
Are you a school, college, charity, or social enterprise looking for a venue to hold an ongoing course or class? Are you seeking to expand your current course provision and want to work in one of the most dynamic areas in Bristol?
We're currently on the lookout for a new partner, to join us in a long-term contract and make use of the spaces we offer here at Hamilton House.
In particular, we'd like to hear from organisations involved in the following:
- Theatre and performing arts rehearsals and performances.
- Art and drama therapy.
- Music practice.
- Youth work.
- Other: we're open to creative ideas!
Here's what we can offer you
- The chance to become part of Bristol's largest community and artistic hub, a thriving mix of artists, designers, therapists, social enterprises, start ups and hotdeskers.
- An excellent location, 10 minutes walk from Central Bristol, and right in the middle of Stokes Croft.
- Access to our dance studios, which are perfect for holding classes or courses, especially in media or the performing arts.
- Affordable rates, with the possibility of additional parking, office and storage space.
Want to find out more?
Have a read of our blog post, in which we spoke to students on City of Bristol College's Theatre Media Performance course, right here.