We apologise that this event has been cancelled due to low ticket sales.
Is there a better way to spend your eve than with a delicious stretch and a yummy dinner? Coexist Community Kitchen are teaming up with the in house Wellbeing team to do just that!
Following the instructions of our qualified yoga instructor Jez Grattan-Kane, unwind on a Wednesday evening with an hour long yoga class and then move over to the Coexist Community kitchen to munch on a delicious dinner freshly cooked by us (see the menu below)!
The evening will be a way of enjoying your yoga practice but also spending time with other like minded people sharing some delicious food. The yoga classes will be intermediate level but if you are a beginner feel free to challenge yourself and have a go anyway.
A few FAQs…
Here’s a break down of the session
6-7 – Yoga session
7pm – 7.15 – break
7.30pm – 8.30 – dinner
Are yoga mats provided?
What type of yoga is it?
This will be a flowing Hatha yoga class to stretch, strengthen, and energise the body and clear the mind! We will focus on breath, basic alignment and presence. The session will be adapted to suit all levels of ability.
What should I wear?
– Wear loose fitting yoga clothes but, bring something to change into for breakfast if you want
Is there a break in between yoga and dinner? Should I get changed in between?
– There will be approximately a 15 minute changeover where participants can get changed (if they wish) and make their way into the kitchen
How many places are there?
– Currently there are 18 places (this is the maximum the dining room holds)
Is it a help yourself meal, or are we being served?
– It’s a sharing dinner, we will plate some things up and some things will be on the table
Can I eat as much as I want, or eat what I get on my plate?
– Eat as much as you want until things run out!