Thinking of running an event? CLICK HERE
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
Every Wednesday evening from 6.30 to 8.30/9pm we will be running an exciting adult taster class in a wide variety of art and craft medium or techniques. Including beginners sewing machine skills in which you make a tote bag, freehand machine embroidery, chalk painting techniques, vintage fabric flower making, paper art, up-cycling, puppet making, barge painting, jewellery, ceramic painting, decoupage, felting your very own scarf, fascinators, making a babies/toddlers hat and scarf etc.
Every week you will paint, draw, sew, decorate or construct a beautiful bespoke artefact to take home. All materials are included. £25 per class except for Vintage Fabric Flowers and Fascinators which are £30 and £35 respectively.
Booking in advance is essential. You can pick and choose which classes you want to do on our website: www.mandysmake.com.
If you want to do a multiple booking of 3 or more classes we can offer a discount of 10% please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The full list of workshops, with dates, is below.
1. Make a Tote Bag – Beginners sewing machine techniques. Jan 18th – 2.5 hours.
2. Creating a beautiful jewellery/keepsake box. Jan 25th – 2 hours.
3. Painting a ceramic plate. Feb 1st – 2 hours.
4. Create a fabric picture. Feb 8th – 2.5 hours.
5. Decoupage a picture frame. Feb 22nd – 2 hours.
6. Create an acrylic painting on a stretched canvas. March 1st – 2.5 hours.
7. Create a table mat in the style of Matisse. March 8th – 2.5 hours.
8. Mixed Media Painting and Sewing. Part 1: Feb 8th, part 2: March 15th – 2.5 hours.
9. Create a needle felted picture or warm fleece scarf. March 22nd – 2 hours.
10. Decorate your own shopping bag. March 29th – 2 hours.
11. Making a fluffy, fleecy scarf and hat for a baby. April 5th – 2.5 hours.
12. Making a characterful puppet from unexpected materials – April 26th – 2 hours
13. Pimp my Tee. May 3rd – 2 hours.
14. Up cycle your wardrobe. May 10th – 2 hours.
15. Paper Art. May 17th – 2 hours.
16. Make a uniquely designed broach. May 24th – 2 hours
17. Make a fascinator – June 7th – 2.5 hours.
18. Painting a bucket in a Barge Painting Style. June 14th – 2 hours.
19. Vintage fabric flowers. June 21st – 2.5 hours.