Thinking of running an event? CLICK HERE
Storytelling Heroines & Heroes Workshop
October 30 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Tuesday, repeating until 20th November 2018
‘Storytelling Heroines & Heroes’ is a 4 week intensive course in telling stories for beginners and intermediates.
How can telling the story of a Heroine or Hero highlight & harness their qualities in your life?
This storytelling course will offer performance techniques & will connect you to your inner inquiry for strength and leadership.
We Will Develop Tools in:
– Telling & structuring the narrative of the Heroine & Hero’s journey
– Physical storytelling
– Use of space & animating the space
– Audience connection
– Honing the visual imagination & imbuing images with delight
We will also:
– Inquire into ones personal journey of self leadership and how the chosen Heroine or Hero archetype can support this.
– We will explore your creative choices and your relationship to the your natural, unique, creative storyteller within.
(2 part payment option also available)
General with discount
Please write to course organiser (ms.deborah.atnoinette.ward@
There are places for 10 participants. Please email ms.deborah.antoinette.ward@
Deborah is part of the CoResist Artists Collective, resident at Hamilton House. This is workshop is produced in partnership with CoResist.