Anwar Ratha – Therapeutic Massage & Aromatherapy Massage
To treat your physiological and psychological symptoms, such as:
• Aches, pains, stiffness, tightness or dysfunction of the neck, shoulder, back, hip or thighs.
• Anxiety, stress, headache, migraine, low mood and low motivation
• Tiredness, low energy and feeling unfit
• Weight concerns and obesity
• Lymphoedema and non-medical Oedema
• To prevent ill health and promote well-being.
According to your symptoms and your need, and to achieve maximum therapeutic outcome, an individual type of massage or a combination of several massage techniques can be appled during a course of treatment.
This can include: Sports massage , Trigger point – Myofascial Release, Deep Tissue and Advanced Massage techniques, Lymphatic Drainage and Light touch Aromatherapy, Dry Massage and Thai Yoga massage.
I have time to listen and the clinical skills to fulfil your expectations.
Consultation time is free and treatment sessions can be 60 or 90 minutes.
Complementary Health Practitioner : Anwar Ratha Bsc (Hons) MICHT