Looking For Hotdesking / Co-working Space?
Alongside our hotdesking / co-working hub we have created a new facility offering a quiet co-working space with beautiful views and all the other benefits on offer at Hamilton House.
Email the space team firstname.lastname@example.org to take a look.
Spaces are limited so get in while you can!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to holidays we will not be accepting new hotdeskers between 22nd December - 2nd January. Hotdesking will resume as usual from 3rd January.
Here’s 5 reasons why Co-Working Spaces at Hamilton House REALLY improve your working life:
- The views of Bristol rain or shine, will be an incredible back drop to your day.
- Network with plumbers, architects, personal trainers, and startups working in carbon neutral transatlantic travel, it’s all here….
- Cosy break out area for informal meetings and breaks (other meeting rooms available at 25% discount)
- Regular networking opportunities such as out Community Lunch on Thursdays and hotdesking social on Wednesdays
- We can add you to the Hamilton House Directory service on our website to locate your business
Still not convinced? Here's 5 more reasons...
- Freedom to settle in and make the space yours (think hanging signs, plants, photos etc…!)
- You’ll be bang in the middle of Bristol’s cultural quarter
- 24/7 access (£10 key card deposit)
- Printing and photocopying facilities
- Tea & coffee included in price
Dogs welcome (well behaved of course!)