The Gallery Description
- The Hamilton House gallery is an ideal place to show your artwork or host an exhibition of any kind. We’ve had a variety of artworks and exhibtions on display here from professional artists and photographers to collectives of the non-art kind and even a tipi show!We are open to all possibilities.The gallery is a large, light and airy space with white walls and grey concrete floor, situated on the ground floor of Hamilton House opposite the Canteen with easy access of Stokes Croft, including disabled access via a ramp.The space can be used in many ways from a 2D art show to installations and 3D work; as well as events and workshops for up to 30 people. It is also the home of Coexist IN HOUSE Pop Up Shop. Hamilton House Gallery strives to support emerging artists throughout the community of Stokes Croft, Bristol and the wider world, and also to bring the world of fine art to the world of stokes Croft.
- Gallery 1 – Floor space: 21m2 Wall space: 10.5m
- Gallery 2 – Floor space: 32 m2 Wall space: 10.9m
- Galleries 1 & 2 – Floor space: 53 m2 Wall space: 21.4m
- 1st floor, Access – Via Stokes Croft Entrance with disabled access
- Gallery 1 – Up to 20 people
- Gallery 2 – Up to 30 people
- Gallery 1 & 2 – Up to 50 people
Gallery Space Hire Prices
We offer the gallery space on a fortnightly basis. Prices are as follows (Licensees/Not for profit/Charity discount rate: 25%).
- Gallery 1: £250
- Gallery 2: £360
- Galleries 1 & 2: £550
Coexist takes 20% commission on all sales.
For a full pricelist CLICK HERE
We welcome proposals from anyone, large or small, individual or group. We accept proposals throughout the year, and also release dates for different programs at certain time during the year.
We promote all events through our website, printed programme, newsletter and social media pages. We ask you to supply us with an approx. 80-word blurb and an image to do this. If you wish to advertise elsewhere you are welcome to do so and we can provide you with a logo and particular information to support this.
At Hamilton House Gallery we are able to and encourage support of any event that you may wish to hold as part of your exhibition, whether that be from an opening night or private view to workshops and talks. These can take place in the gallery itself or you wish to consider our suite of events spaces as well.