Event Space Hire Description
- This versatile venue is able to host up to 120 people for all sorts of inspiring public and private events. Available to hire daytime and evening, the event space is fully equipped for theatrical performances with black out theatre drapes, stage lighting and a state of the art PA system.
- Situated next to the Community Kitchen, the Event Space is an ideal venue for pop-up restaurants, celebrations and fundraisers. Past events have also included; public debates, innovative theatre, dance, burlesque, clowning and markets… to list them all would be impossible!
- We also have a brand new bar – perfect for events, celebrations and parties!
- 17m X 6.4m
- (stage area: 4m X 6.4m)
- 3rd floor (above Canteen) Access – Via Stokes Croft Entrance with disabled access
- Up to 120 people
- Black out theatre drapes
- Stage lighting with gels
- PA system: (spec HK audio tops and EV bass bins, Beringer 24 channel desk) £50
- Block rocker portable sound system: £20
- Projector with screen: £20
- Refreshments: £1/person or £1.65/person
- Catering: £8 / £10 per person
- The Community Arts Space is available for use as Green Room/changing facilities CLICK HERE
Event Space Hire Prices
- Hourly Rate: £30 | £22.50*
- Day Rate: £180 | £135* (8hrs)
- Weekend Rate: £300 | £225*
- Weekly Residency Rate: £750** | £600* (includes use of sound and lighting equipment)
- Rehearsal rate for theatre companies: £10 p/hour
Dining Room Hire Prices (if hired with the Event Space)
- Hourly Rate: £10 | £5*
- Hire our Event Space & Bar for your party!
- Includes 6 hours room hire, fully-stocked bar, PA system
- Cost: £450 deposit (£400 for charities), fully refundable if £1000 is spent on the bar
Weekdays after 9pm and weekends after 5pm there is a surcharge of £11 per hour
* Licensees/Not for profit/Charity discount rate
** Discounts are available for emerging theatre companies and arts organisations. For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Coexist can provide a bar